Terms of Conditions of Courses and Memberships
We are delighted you have chosen to purchase our course or our group memberships, with Dawn Baxter and any associated assistant coaches.
Before we begin our coaching relationship we really want to make our agreement transparent for everyone so there is no confusion.
Courses & Membership
Live training and group coaching.
Live coaching is an important part of our working relationship. Events are scheduled in advance to ensure you have the best chance at being able to join. In courses, please make an active effort to attend training as it is set out. Modules are designed in order and often are best learned when you have been able to attend previous sessions that build a foundation of learning for you. For courses and our memberships it is proven that you will get more out of our training if you can attend live sessions, this allows us to talk openly and for me to answer questions you may have.Please attend these sessions ready to engage and be as free from distractions as possible in order to get the most from them. Our live sessions are often recorded for re-play or re watch. By attending these sessions you are agreeing for your questions/information at the time of record to be shared within the elements of the membership or course for others to watch to catch up or to refresh if given lifetime access. Our live sessions are currently held on Streamyard, Instagram, Facebook or on Zoom.
Technical faults, internet down and other unforeseen circumstances occasionally happen and cannot be helped. In the event of such we will communicate to all members to ensure you are notified. If we need to re arrange to another date or time we will communicate this as soon as possible too. If you cannot attend training do not worry we will make sure there is a re watch copy in the training suite of this website for you to catch up or refer back to at any time.
Course & Membership Facebook Group support
All memberships and some of my courses have an associated Facebook support Group for the duration as an additional support and community centre for members.Our Pretty Pro membership has an ongoing Facebook Group for the entirety.
Courses – I will be in the group at least once a week for the entirety of the course to assist with questions
Membership–I will be in the group at least twice a week to ensure the continued support needed.
With both Courses and Memberships Beyond the dawn digital business cannot control any tech problems that may occur by using this platform as a supporting measure. Should there be any disruption to service on Facebook, all the information will be available on our website and we cannot be held responsible. We will of course always seek to remedy this as quickly as possible.
Disclaimers and further important information…….
- There is no 121 coaching offered in our courses (unless purchased alongside the course or won in the event this has been offered as an additional prize or bonus) Please direct your questions to the supporting Facebook group or during the live sessions with Dawn.
- All services offered by Dawn and the team at Beyond the Dawn digital business are ones of coaching. Although Dawn will support you as your coach there is and never will be any psychological counselling, mental health nor emotional support. If you are in need of a professional support system in this way then Dawn unfortunately cannot advise nor recommend services of this type.
- Coaching practise requires that occasionally conversations that may feel uncomfortable are had. Dawns commitment to you is that whereby she will be honest and truthful in her delivery. If this is upsetting in any way – it not intended to be. Please do speak directly with Dawn about the situation. It is important you feel comfortable discussing personal and business themes with absolute confidence and this cannot occur without this direct exchange. This conversation will be welcomed and handled with respect.
When you buy a course ………
- Payment for our courses Vary and some allow for payment plans.
- Payment in full is and up front cost.
- Payment in monthly instalments is a payment plan that runs the duration of the course.
- Bespoke Payment Plans – If you have entered into a plan that falls outside of monthly payments or lasts longer than the duration of the course then the payment will automatically run until the course amount is paid.
- Missing payments – Missing payments will be payable until the full amount of the course you have purchased is paid in full. Missed payments do not expire and Beyond the dawn will seek legal action to recover payments that have not been collected.
- Payments cannot be opted out of nor transferred to a longer period than agreed upon purchase.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Confidence, data and GDPR………
During our sessions course members, membership members or trainers may disclose sensitive information. All information shared is in the most respectful confidence. Beyond the dawn and any course or membership community member agree to never disclose information attained in this way on purpose or accidentally and will not disclose details to any unauthorised third party.
Workbooks, trainings, resources, images, graphics and templates are intended for the use of the course or membership member who purchased only. Sharing content from within any of our services is a breach of our agreement, intellectual property and in most cases copyright. Should any material be shared unethically we will seek legal remuneration.
By signing up to our website as a member for courses or memberships or purchasing courses or memberships from us, you are agreeing to the terms above.